1. When will you be able to retire?
2. When will you be ready to retire?
3. What will you do in retirement?
4. How long will retirement last?
5. How will you manage and spend your retirement savings?
6. What “surprises” may arise that were unexpected?
By answering these questions you will be on your way to developing a plan for your retirement
- When will you be able to retire? Depending on what your expectations are for your retirement this takes into consideration the lifestyle you intend to have, the budget you will live on and the activities you participate in during retirement.
- When will you be ready to retire? This depends on whether your income and assets are sufficient to allow you to maintain your desired standard of living. Make sure to include the uncertainty of medical expenses and long-term care.
- What will you do in retirement?This is where you envision your desired lifestyle for retirement based on your savings.
- How long will retirement last? This answer depends on your life expectancy. There are online sources you can utilize to determine the average life expectancy for your age group.
- How will you manage and spend your retirement savings? By meeting with a trusted Financial Advisor /Fiduciary, you will be able to develop an investment strategy tailored specifically to you. This strategy should be adjusted as circumstances change.
- What unforeseen circumstances may arise? Your health changes as you age. Healthcare and Long-Term care may become extremely pricey and also rise with inflation. This all must be taken into consideration in planning for retirement.
Who we are: at Naples Wealth Planning, we have a combined 100 plus years experience in Financial Consulting, we are here to guide you through the planning for your future. Our caring and competent team of advisors take the time to listen to assist with your goals. We combine all of your investments for easier access and organization and are accessible to you to answer your questions or concerns. Our valued clients include: Business owners, Physicians, Lawyers, Professional Athletes, etc. We are in communication with our clients valued advisors to plan together. Whether you are considering retirement, are saving for future goals, or are already retired, we are here to help!
- Prior to rendering investment advisory services, Naples Wealth Planning will ascertain, in conjunction with the Client, the Client’s financial situation, risk tolerance, and investment objective[s].
- Our team is here every step of the way to assist you in reaching your goals for retirement. We devise a tailored plan specific for your goals, timing, and budget. With our personal guidance and wide variety of resources, you will always be up to date with your retirement plan.
- Personal & Business Financial Planning
- Investment Management Consultations (Direct Access to CWP Institutional Investment Management Team)
- Integrated Insurance (Tax Aware)
- Tax Planning and Strategy
- Retirement Planning Strategies (Pre & Post Career Consultation)
- Estate Planning (Will, Trusts & Charitable Consultation)
- Business Evaluation & Private Equity Investment Consultation
- Entity Structuring & Business Opportunity Assessments
Asset Allocation – we develop a strategic asset allocation that is targeted to meet the investment objectives, time horizon, financial situation and tolerance for risk for each Client.
Portfolio Construction– we develop a portfolio for the Client that is intended to meet the stated goals and objectives of the Client.
The information provided here is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered an individualized recommendation or personalized investment advice. The investment strategies mentioned here may not be suitable for everyone. Each investor needs to review an investment strategy for his or her own particular situation before making any investment decision.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change without notice in reaction to shifting market conditions. Data contained herein from third-party providers is obtained from what are considered reliable sources. However, its accuracy, completeness or reliability cannot be guaranteed.